LIC Term Plan Anmol Jeevan-II,Details Features,Benefits,Review
LIC Anmol Jeevan II is a pure risk cover term plan of sum assured up to Rs.24 lakhs, which can be opted primarily for protection. In this plan, the nominee will get the entire Sum assured if the life insured dies during the policy term.
Key Features of LIC Anmol Jeevan II Policy
- Pure term plan with only death benefit
- Sum Assured of Rs.6 to Rs.24 Lakhs can be opted
- There is no maturity benefit in this plan
- Tax benefits available
Benefits you get from LIC Anmol Jeevan II Insurance Plan
Death Benefit - The entire Sum Assured is paid to the nominee on death of the Life Insured during the policy term.
Maturity Benefit - No benefit is payable on maturity as this is a pure protection plan.
Income Tax Benefit - Income Tax Benefits available on Paid Life Insurance Premium under Section 80C & Death Benefit will also be tax free.
Eligibility conditions and other restrictions in LIC Anmol Jeevan II Insurance Policy
- Sum Assured Minimum Rs.6,00,000 & Maximum Rs.24,00,000
- Policy Term are Minimum 5 Years & Maximum 25 Years
- Premium Payment Term is Equal to policy tenure
- Entry Age of Insured Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 55 Years
- Age at Maturity is Maximum 65 Years
- Payment modes are Yearly and Half-Yearly